Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I run to you, I run to you

This is Parque Francisco Garcia Lorca, located three blocks from my apartment. It is about twenty acres of trees, grass, gardens, fountains and has many paths wondering every which way. I usually run here at about eight o'clock in the evening when it is cooling down and people are coming out. These pictures were taken at this time of night.



These are just some of the many variety of trees in the park: pine, oak, and palm.






These are some of the roses that come in every color imaginable. The rose garden is located in the center of the park.



This is the main fountain that is at the entrance to the park. It is right by the ramp that goes up about ten feet that is my only incline on the run.




Below is what the running trail looks like. They spray it down a few times a day to fight dust and cool down the air above the dirt.






1 comment:

  1. That looks like a very fun run. If only we all could enjoy someting like that.

    ReplyDelete